- American Board of Surgery 1994 – 2004
- American Board of Plastic Surgery 1998 – Present
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Degree: Biochemistry 1977 – 1981
- Columbia University, New York, NY
- College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine 1983 -1987
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1987 – 1988 General Surgery
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1988 – 1992 General Surgery
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1992 – 1993 General Surgery
Chairman: Michael Zinner, MD
- Hand Surgery: USC Medical Center
- Los Angeles, California 1993 – 1994
- Joseph Boyes Fellowship in Hand Surgery
- Director: C. Raymond Ashworth, MD
- Plastic Surgery: USC Medical Center
- Los Angeles, California 1994 – 1996
- Chairman: Randy Sherman, MD
Societies & Affiliations
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- The UCLA Longmire Surgical Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Entertainment Tonight
- Channel 7 News
- Arcadia Methodist Hospital – Arcadia, CA
- Arcadia Outpatient Surgery Center – Arcadia, CA
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center – San Gabriel, CA
Physicians Adventist Surgery Center – Glendale, CA
- Pasadena Advanced Surgery Institute – Pasadena, CA
- Methodist Hospital – Arcadia, CA
- McGhan Corporation and Mentor Corporation Silicone Breast Implant Study
- “Who’s Who in Professionals in North and South America”
- “The Best Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons” – Media Perspectives, 1999.
- “Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons” – Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2006
- RealSelf Top Doctor 2017 & 2018
- Pasadena Business Hall of Fame
- Tenen, D.G., Haines, L.L., Taylor, T.S. T Antigen Binding and Repression of SV-40 Early Transcription. Abstracts: 11th Annual UCLA Symposia. Journal Of Cellular Biochemistry, Supplement 6:306, 1982.
- Tenen, D.G., Martin, R.G., Haines, L.L., Taylor, T.S. Origin Specific DNA Binding Activity of SV-40
- Antigen from Lytically-Infected Cells and Comparison of its Behavior with D@T Antigen.
- Abstracts: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories Annual DNA Tumor Virus Meeting 184, 1982.
- Tenen, D.G., Taylor, T.S., Haines, L.L., Bradley, M.K., Martin, R.G., Livingston, D.M. Binding of SV-40 Large T Antigen From Virus-infected Monkey Cells to Wild Type and Mutant viral Replication Origins. Journal Of Molecular Biology 168: 791-808, 1983.
- Taylor, T.S., Shaw, W.W. Neovascularization of Prefabricated Bone Flaps: A Comparison of Vascularized and Non-Vascularized Models. California Society of Plastic Surgeons, San Francisco, CA, March 2, 1991.
- Taylor, T.S., Taleisnik, A., Barens, G., Shaw, W.W. Comparison of Bone Survival in Non-Vascularized, Vascularized and Prefabricated Bone Transfers. Plastic Surgery Research Council, Toronto, Canada, May 2, 1992.
- Taylor, T.S., Wood, W.G. Facial Contouring in Younger Patients. Lipoplasty Society, 13th Annual Scientific Program, Montreal, Canada, October 7, 1995
Principle Investigator, The Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation Research Fellowship Grant, “Prefabrication of Neovascularized Bone Free Flaps: A Comparison of Different Techniques.” $25,000 awarded, December 1989.